RETURNS & EXCHANGES
In the first instance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include the reason for return, your order #, whether you would like to exchange or return the item and your full name.
Bliss + Chaos RETURNS POLICY
In addition to your statutory rights, the Bliss + Chaos Returns Policy sets out how you can return your Bliss + Chaos purchase because you:
- changed your mind; or
- purchased an incorrect size and the product doesn't fit.
You can return your purchase under this Returns Policy if:
- Time: You return the product within 14 days of in-store purchase or online delivery
- Product: You return the product in its original and unworn condition
- Proof: You supply your order number with your return
Bliss + Chaos is not liable for the in-transit damage or loss of products returned by post to Bliss + Chaos Online Returns. Bliss + Chaos recommends that you only use post services with insurance and tracking. Please allow two (2) weeks for your return to be processed once received.
Delivery Fees for Bliss + Chaos Online purchases and Postage Costs for the "Return by Post to Online" Return Option are non-refundable under this Returns Policy.
Bliss + Chaos will accept the return of products that are faulty or otherwise fail to meet a guarantee implied by law (see Your Statutory Rights) where:
- Time: You return the product within a reasonable time after purchasing the product. Reasonable time is assessed on a case-by-case basis and taking into account things such as the product purchased, the product’s price and the time between purchase and return;
- Product: You return the product for our inspection and clearly identify the fault;
- Proof: You supply satisfactory proof of purchase such as the tax invoice or online order confirmation email; and
- Remedy: Where the product is returned, inspected and assessed as faulty, you can elect to receive a refund or replacement (where available).
Bliss + Chaos reserves the right not to accept the return of a faulty product where we inspect the product and reasonably assess that the fault is as a result of:
- Damage caused by neglect or misuse (for example, treatment inconsistent with the product's care instructions or Wash Guide); or
- Usual wear and tear following use of the product.
You can learn more about your statutory rights as a consumer at: