RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Buying online can be hard, we get it. Don't worry, we've got you covered! If it doesn't quite fit right, the colour wasn't as you thought or you simply changed your mind then don't stress! Just email firstname.lastname@example.org and include the reason for return, your order #, whether you would like to exchange or return the item and your full name. We'll either refund or exchange your item depending on your preference (not including shipping).
Read on for all the legal bits and pieces:
Bliss + Chaos RETURNS POLICY
You can return your purchase under this Returns Policy if:
- Time: You return the product within 14 days of purchase
- Product: You return the product in its original and unworn condition
- Proof: You supply your order number with your return
Bliss + Chaos is not liable for the in-transit damage or loss of products returned by post to Bliss + Chaos Online Returns. Bliss + Chaos recommends that you only use post services with insurance and tracking. Please allow two (2) weeks for your return to be processed once received.
Delivery Fees for Bliss + Chaos Online purchases and Postage Costs for the "Return by Post to Online" Return Option are non-refundable under this Returns Policy.
Bliss + Chaos will accept the return of products that are faulty or otherwise fail to meet a guarantee implied by law (see Your Statutory Rights) where:
- Time: You return the product within a reasonable time after purchasing the product. Reasonable time is assessed on a case-by-case basis and taking into account things such as the product purchased, the product’s price and the time between purchase and return;
- Product: You return the product for our inspection and clearly identify the fault;
- Proof: You supply satisfactory proof of purchase such as the tax invoice or online order confirmation email; and
- Remedy: Where the product is returned, inspected and assessed as faulty, you can elect to receive a refund or replacement (where available).
Bliss + Chaos reserves the right not to accept the return of a faulty product where we inspect the product and reasonably assess that the fault is as a result of:
- Damage caused by neglect or misuse (for example, treatment inconsistent with the product's care instructions or Wash Guide); or
- Usual wear and tear following use of the product.
You can learn more about your statutory rights as a consumer at: